Sunday 18 April 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome my first official post. Let me introduce myself - I'm a 20 something living in Scotland.
Over the last few years I've become a bit obsessed with reading other peoples blogs and have finally got round to starting my own.
I've always been a pretty creative person and have my own website edenmoon.co.uk where you can view my handmade cards / work.  I'm a keen vegetarian and have recently become something of an amateur baker and hope to share my efforts with you as I try new technques and ideas. I also love finding new products and hope to share my views. A bit of a dreamer I hope to one day have my own business - perhaps a small cafe with homebaking which sells handmade gifts.
I welcome all comments and look forward to joining the blogging community.

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment